Table of Contents
We have considered several factors in order to make sure that each freelance website is credible and reliable, including:
· Terms and conditions. On the chosen freelance platforms, both freelancers and employers are protected by well-documented terms and conditions.
· Customer support. All freelance sites offer customer support to guide users and resolve disputes.
· Payment and withdrawal methods. Freelancers can receive payment from freelance websites using a variety of methods, including bank transfers and electronic payments.
You should, however, double-check everything when applying for a job, as there is always a possibility of being scammed.
Here are our top freelance websites for you to choose from:
· Freelancing type: web design, social media, digital marketing
· Pros: wide range of categories, free registration, online courses
· Cons: high commission fee, lengthy payment procedure
Businesses seeking help with different digital projects, such as content creation, website design, and voice-over can connect with freelancers on Fiverr.
· Freelancing type: marketing, programming, web design
· Pros: payment protection, trustworthy clients, budget-based projects
· Cons: long selection process, high service fees
Upwork connects freelancers and clients worldwide through its freelancing marketplace.
A wide range of categories can be found on the platform, from web design to software development to accounting.
There are multiple ways for clients and freelancers to work together – clients can post jobs and hire talent or buy services from the project catalog. The job board provides freelancers with an opportunity to post their services and sell them.
· Freelancing type: software development, financial consulting and interim management
· Pros: tier-one companies and talents, free invoices and payments
· Cons: lengthy vetting process, only big projects are accepted
Toptal is a freelance website that connects businesses with highly qualified freelance experts in a range of industries. From web developers to designers to finance consultants to product managers, Toptal’s freelancers have it all.
The screening process for freelancers at Toptal involves five steps, starting with an English test and ending with a project assessment. The selection process ensures only the top 3% are accepted for the platform.
· Freelancing type: copywriting, translation, and graphic design
· Pros: networking, keeping up with the news, cost-effective
· Cons: spam created by malicious users
LinkedIn is one of the most popular job sites that helps people find jobs in a variety of fields. Furthermore, it is a social networking platform that allows professionals to interact with each other.
To get started, just create a profile. Provide as much information about your capabilities, education, and experience as possible. An extensive LinkedIn profile can help you land more jobs.
· Freelancing type: Content marketing, writing, transcription
· Pros: 30-day money-back guarantee, reliable customer service
· Cons: Some of the premium jobs aren’t available on the platform
Flexjobs provides part-time, full-time, freelance, and remote employment opportunities. Categories range from education and training to journalism and writing.
Flexjobs verifies that every job listed is genuine. All openings are verified and screened, thus eliminating fake companies and scams. In contrast to traditional job boards, this website doesn’t display advertisements on its pages.
We have put together a list of the top freelance websites in 2021 to help you find work and make money.
We wish you the best of luck in finding freelance projects.