Start your day off right by reading some spiritual African American good morning quotes. These quotes will help you to appreciate the beauty of life and to stay positive throughout the day. So, take a few minutes to read through these wise words, and allow them to inspire you as you begin your day. May they bring you happiness, peace, and love!
1. Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn’t learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn’t learn a little, at least we didn’t get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn’t die; so let us all be thankful.
2. Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be Kind. Always
3. As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words but to live by them.
4. Gifts from the heart are always worth remembering… while gifts from the store can soon be forgotten
5. Make this day your masterpiece! Have compassion and understanding towards everyone you meet today even if they don’t understand or like you! Live simply with fewer distractions so you can give more of yourself to those who need your attention the most! Today is likely not your last day on earth, but it is the only one you know you have for sure! So make it count big time with no excuses!
6. To the world you might be one person, but to one person you might be the world.
7. It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness.
8. A hug is like a boomerang – you get it back right away!
9. You attract what you are, not what you want .
10. If God were to appear before me at this moment, I would not feel worthy of his presence.
11. The dream is free, the hustle is sold separately.
12. I refuse to “Live Life” by other people’s rules of how life should be lived. Some of the most wonderful moments in my life have been totally unplanned, so I will work on creating more time for spontaneity!
13. The future you worry about never comes… only the future God ordains by your present deeds.
14. May today be a great day, just as you are!
15. Don’t regret not doing something you wanted to do because something else even better came around than what you were meant to do.
16. The more love you put into your work, the more beauty and goodness it will bring out in others.
17. Spread love everywhere you go…let no one ever come to you without leaving happier!
18. If you can dream it, then there’s a way to achieve it.
19. The more I know the less I understand! What an exciting adventure that is for me!
20. No matter what happens today, always remember that God loves you and He has a wonderful plan for your life; so make every effort to live each day with hope in your heart!
After reading this article, you should be able to appreciate the African American culture values. Do what you love for a living, be grateful for what you have, do not feel guilty about things that are outside of your control, and live with no regrets- these are just some African American culture values that may help to start off each day on the right note. We hope this list provides some inspiration or motivation to get started on the next chapter of life!