Summer could be just around the corner, and you might notice that your skin is a little more dry than usual due to the hotter weather. This hurts your lips (as it does every time with the changing seasons) and could make your lips quite rougher and inflamed. But here’s some respite for you- you do not always need to deal with chapped, dry lips. With the help of a natural lip balm by your side, you may take on daily adventures on all your summer days.
On summer days, the lips are particularly sensitive. So even if it seems counterintuitive, skincare experts say that one should opt for a natural lip balm in our daily regime during the summer season to avoid any chances of getting dry and chapped lips.
Just like our lips, some of the other areas of the skin possess sebum production that creates natural oils to moisturize the skin, and they get dry as a result of this lack of moisture.
Lip products are useful in the summer season, especially to protect this delicate body part. These safe and gentle products protect you from the sun, reduce dehydration, and prevent the skin from harmful ultraviolet radiation.
Reasons to add a lip balm to your daily routine:
There are numerous advantages of using natural lip balm. One may have extremely soft lips year-round if one uses lip balm daily. Among the most moisturizing natural substances that you can apply to your lips is Mamaearth’s natural lip balm.
- Your lips lack the body’s natural protective and essential oil: Sebaceous glands in our skin create sebum, natural oil that keeps our skin moisturized. On the other hand, we lack such glands; thus, we must nourish and moisturize our lips throughout the day. Applying a lip balm loaded with natural elements is thus a smarter route to take in the scorching heat of the summer season.
- The sun’s damaging ultraviolet (UV) rays impact our lips: Ultraviolet radiation is extremely detrimental to our skin, including our lips. Individuals are more sensitive to sun damage induced by Ultraviolet rays because they have less tissue. It has a long-term effect on collagen development in our lips, compromising their health and wellness.
- Frequent temperature variations might cause your lips to become dry: Rapid and extreme temperature changes are harmful to the health of our lips. As a result, carrying a natural lip balm that nourishes and heals our lips is quite necessary.
- Your skin heals faster: The skin on your lips is thinner than your facial skin. So, if you are suffering from chapped and dry lips, using a lip balm will ensure that your lips are well hydrated and they heal faster.
Here are some tips & tricks to protect your lips this summer season:
- As lip balm is packed with Vitamin C essence, it has natural sunlight protection and skin moisturizing qualities. Also, it helps protect your lips from the sun’s harmful UV rays.
- We often bite their lips when they become dry due to a lack of nourishment, rather than applying a moisturizing natural lip balm, such as Mamaearth Tinted Lip Balm. To lessen the risk, use sun-protecting lip balms, which will make the lips soft and provide enough moisturization.
- Lip exfoliation is just as vital as skin exfoliation; use a sugar scrub with a brush every alternative day to remove the dead skin layer on your lips.
- One may also use a butter knife. The butter stick lip therapy hydrates the lips. This will make your lips feel smoother, softer, and more hydrated.
- Including lots of good leafy fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet are vitamin-rich foods that can help you drink more water.
- Throughout the summer heat, lips seem to get dark and dry. To retain your natural lip color, combine saffron and curd and apply 2-3 times every day.
- Follow a standard lip care routine at night. Half a teaspoon of glycerin, castor oil, and lime juice might be used for this therapy. Allow this solution to sit on your lips overnight.
- Drinking up to 3 liters of water every day keeps your body and lips nourished and improves skin blood flow.
- Choose lip care products wisely. It is important to look for products that have nourishing ingredients and add to the good health of your lips.
Mamaearth Natural Lip Balm: A Safe and Natural Skincare Product
With a sprinkle of natural goodness, a stroke of lovely tints, and 12-hour hydration with a sprinkle of Vitamin C, berries, rose, turmeric, etc. Here is Mamaearth’s 100% Natural Lip Balm, which is made of natural and nourishing ingredients. It’s also India’s first Made Safe Certified lip balm that is free of toxins and helps you take care of sensitive skin in a hassle-free way.
From sunrise to dark, Mamaearth Tinted Natural Lip Balm keeps your lips hydrated for 12 hours from sunrise to dark. It is indeed your best friend, providing you with that wonderful color and equal attention. This safe and gentle lip care product minimizes pigmentation and gives long-lasting nutrition with only one stroke, thanks to the sweetness of Cherries and Coconut Oil.
Just twist, glide, and with one stroke, you’ll have the right balance of care and color. We thus recommend that you add Mamaearth Tinted 100% Natural Lip Balm to your daily lip care and skin care regime and say hello to healthy and nourished lips.
Mamaearth makes some more of the best skin care products in the market, and now they’ve added a new lip care product to their range. You may also browse for its broad selection of baby, hair, skin care, and body care products. These items are made of natural ingredients and do not include any harmful chemicals.
Choose from some of the best lip care products to achieve that radiant lip care, hydration, and glow you’ve been longing for. In addition, as a love present, you can select goods that are appropriate for your friends and family. So, let’s get started on creating a healthy skin care routine for yourself now.